Learn more about the National Student Exchange program when you attend one of these info sessions in January! Students can exchange to one of 175 schools in U.S., Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. Students can study 1 term to 1 year at another school while paying in-state tuition or their regular UO tuition.
Choose from the following dates to learn more about this exciting study-away opportunity!
Location: First floor conference room in Oregon Hall (Office of Academic Advising)
Thursday, January 18th 3:00-4:00 pm
Wednesday, January 24th 3:00-4:00 pm
As our fall NSE students get comfortable, we are planning for our incoming winter quarter NSE students…… and everyone is gearing up for November registration!
Our recent NSE orientation demonstrated why we love our NSE students so much as many are already engaging on campus through: jobs, internships, joining organizations, research, club sports and meaningful programs in social justice. Way to go fall NSE students!
We are looking forward to meeting the rest of the NSE crew in January. Winter quarter students receive their Welcome Letter today! Be sure to follow your checklist:
- admission application
- official transcript
- sign up for Housing on Duckweb (if staying on campus)
- turn in your immunization records to the Health Center
- Set up your UO email address
University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez:
1.Plan A and B open
2.Plan A tuition and fees cost $1,200 aprox.
3.A variety of courses taught in English.
4. Support team that offers social, cultural and academic activities.
5. Off campus housing assistance.
6. A lot of academic opportunities (such as research and projects)
7. A beautiful island surrounded by incredible beaches. Also mountains and rivers.
8. Warm weather all year long.
find more information here: uprm.edu/intercambio
Come to one of our 2017 informational sessions to learn more about exchanging to one of 175 schools in U.S., Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. Students can study 1 term to 1 year at another school while paying in-state tuition or their regular UO tuition. Choose rom the following dates to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
INFO SESSIONS: Oregon Hall rm. 360
Wednesday, January 18th 1:00 PM
Thursday, January 26th 3:00 PM
APPLICATION MEETINGS: Oregon Hall rm. 360
Wednesday, February 1st 1:00 PM
Thursday, February 2nd 3:00 PM
Planning to come to UO this fall? There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Have your official transcript sent from your home school to UO once your spring grades are posted. We will use this to provide departments with proof of pre-requisites when needed.
- You can tweak your schedule until July 6th, but remember registration freezes from July 6-August 8 during freshmen orientations.
- Keep your eye open for an email which will provide more information on the mandatory NSE orientation (2hrs) on September 29th.
- Remember that NSE students post as non-residents until it is adjusted when the term begins. You will then be billed for resident tuition/fees.
- Apply for on-campus Housing through your DuckWeb.
- Problems setting up your email? contact the Help Desk at 541-346-4357
*Move-in day is Thursday, September 22. Classes begin Monday, September 26th
We look forward to seeing you on campus- have an amazing summer!
Current UO students- it may still be possible to exchange to another university for the 2016-2017 academic year! If you are interested in experiencing a new culture for 1 term to 1 year, then contact your NSE Coordinator in the Office of Academic Advising in Oregon Hall to learn more. There are new experiences waiting for you!