University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez:
1.Plan A and B open
2.Plan A tuition and fees cost $1,200 aprox.
3.A variety of courses taught in English.
4. Support team that offers social, cultural and academic activities.
5. Off campus housing assistance.
6. A lot of academic opportunities (such as research and projects)
7. A beautiful island surrounded by incredible beaches. Also mountains and rivers.
8. Warm weather all year long.
find more information here: uprm.edu/intercambio
Come to one of our 2017 informational sessions to learn more about exchanging to one of 175 schools in U.S., Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands. Students can study 1 term to 1 year at another school while paying in-state tuition or their regular UO tuition. Choose rom the following dates to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
INFO SESSIONS: Oregon Hall rm. 360
Wednesday, January 18th 1:00 PM
Thursday, January 26th 3:00 PM
APPLICATION MEETINGS: Oregon Hall rm. 360
Wednesday, February 1st 1:00 PM
Thursday, February 2nd 3:00 PM
Planning to come to UO this fall? There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Have your official transcript sent from your home school to UO once your spring grades are posted. We will use this to provide departments with proof of pre-requisites when needed.
- You can tweak your schedule until July 6th, but remember registration freezes from July 6-August 8 during freshmen orientations.
- Keep your eye open for an email which will provide more information on the mandatory NSE orientation (2hrs) on September 29th.
- Remember that NSE students post as non-residents until it is adjusted when the term begins. You will then be billed for resident tuition/fees.
- Apply for on-campus Housing through your DuckWeb.
- Problems setting up your email? contact the Help Desk at 541-346-4357
*Move-in day is Thursday, September 22. Classes begin Monday, September 26th
We look forward to seeing you on campus- have an amazing summer!
Current UO students- it may still be possible to exchange to another university for the 2016-2017 academic year! If you are interested in experiencing a new culture for 1 term to 1 year, then contact your NSE Coordinator in the Office of Academic Advising in Oregon Hall to learn more. There are new experiences waiting for you!
If you are considering National Student Exchange for 2016-2017, attend one of these three info sessions in Oregon Hall 364:
October 28, 2015 2:00 pm
January 20, 2016 3:00 pm
January 28, 2016 3:00 pm
Welcome to UO, NSE Exchangers!
I enjoyed meeting everyone at the NSE Orientation- you’re a fun group! Be sure to stop in anytime if you have questions about your classes/schedule or would just like to chat about how things are going.
Karla Haught * NSE Coordinator * 3rd Floor Oregon Hall